This tour of the sky kingdom will bring you right to the heart of western Bhutan, of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and Wangduephodrang. The importance of the tour is the visit of cultural sites and experiencing the unique traditions and culture. All these aspects are directly reflected in its people, religion, culture and the natural environment.
The spotlight of this tour is a visit to the Punakha Dzong (the palace of happiness) which is majestically located at the meetings of two rivers Pho Chu (Male) and Mo Chu (Female).
- DAY 1: PARO (2250m) – THIMPHU (2300 m) 65KM/APPROX 1HR
- DAY 2: THIMPHU (2300m)
- DAY 3: THIMPHU (2300 m)- PUNAKHA(1310M) Approx 3hr drive 65 KM
- DAY 4: PUNAKHA (1310M) – THIMPHU (2300 m) Approx 3hr drive 65 KM
- DAY 5: THIMPHU (2300 m)
- DAY 6: THIMPHU (2300 m)- PARO (2250 m) – Taktsang (Tiger’s nest monastery) 4-5 hrs
- DAY 7: DEPARTURE (Paro International Airport)